- Fundraising – Gala, Relay For Life, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, etc. Visit our Local Events page to get involved or support the cause.
- Health Fairs – Help prevent cancer and promote early detection through education to the public. (training provided)
- Office / Receptionist – Stuffing envelopes, making phone calls, helping organize promotional materials.
- Road to Recovery – Opportunities to drive cancer patients to and from treatment and medical appointments.
- Reach To Recovery – Through face-to-face visits or by phone, Reach to Recovery volunteers give support to anyone (female or male) with a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Advocacy – The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network will empower you to become an effective advocate for cancer issues. We provide the training, tools, and opportunities you need to ensure your voice is heard by your lawmakers.
If you are interested in, or would like more information on, any of these volunteer opportunities, please feel free to contact your local American Cancer Society office or use our cancer.org volunteer link above and someone from the office nearest you will be in touch. Thank you!