Your donations make a difference. The American Cancer Society’s mission is to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. With your help, we can support patients and caregivers through every step of their cancer journey. Here are a few examples of how your donation can make a difference:
- $500 could help provide a personalized information kit to 25 newly diagnosed cancer patients.
- $50 could help provide patients and caregivers with a night of free lodging when they have to travel for cancer treatment.
- $35 could provide a breast cancer patient with one-on-one peer support from a breast cancer survivor.
- $20 could help one person get free information, support, and access to resources through our 24-hour helpline at 1-800-227-2345 or via live chat at cancer.org.
- $15 could help provide a ride during treatment or to a follow-up appointment.
Please click here to visit cancer.org if you would like to make a General, Memorial, or Honorary Donation.
Donate your extra Hawaiian Air miles to help patients get to life saving treatment.
Check out the current wish list of items you can donate at Hope Lodge.
To support an event in your community or all other donation inquiries please visit or call your local American Cancer Society office.