One new ACS FUNdraising app serves both Relay and Making Strides
Donations will be displayed on personal fundraising dashboards to monitor progress, and the progress of their team and event, in almost real time (meaning there may be a several minute delay).
Anyone may download the app, but users must be registered for an upcoming event and use the same email address they used to register for their event.
Mobile internet usage has skyrocketed, with the number of mobile users now surpassing desktop users. According to Ben Kaplan, senior director, Mobile, “The ACS FUNdraising app is the latest example of how ACS is responding to consumer demand and transforming the event and donation experience by seamlessly connecting online, mobile, and physical events for the thousands of volunteers who engage with us every year.”
ACS FUNdraising App Features
With the ACS FUNdraising, users can:
- Easily and securely accept credit card and check donations
- Utilize Pay-Pal for easy, no-card-needed fundraising
- Solicit donations and send donation reminders via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter
- Set and update personal or team goals
- Track personal or team goals for Relay For Life and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Share personal or team progress via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text
The ACS FUNdraising app allows users to get real-time payment verifications, accept personal or business donations, and send email receipts to donors. And once fundraising is complete, the app allows users to thank their family and friends for their generous support.